[MBS] [ANN] 5.2pr1 (MBS FileMakerPlugin Mailinglist archive)
|[MBS] [ANN] 5.2pr1 - Christian Schmitz|
|[MBS] [ANN] 5.2pr1|
|Date: 01.06.15 16:41 (Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:41:29 +0200)|
|From: Christian Schmitz|
* Optimized away some debug details on Windows plugin, saving 100 KB in plugin size.
* Added parameters for Files.Mount function for showing dialogs while mounting.
* Fixed issue on Windows where plugin did not load on older Windows versions.
* Added code to overwrite FileMaker overwriting our drag cursors. So DragDrop.SetCursor does again do its job.
* Fixed some list functions to not return a newline character on the end if told to do so.
* Fixed text encoding bug with Text.EncodeToXML function.
* Changed responses from ServerSocket via HTTP to request client to not cache responses.
* Fixed Drag and Drop for Emails for OS X 10.10.x where Apple changed it a little bit.
* Fixed RemoteControl.MouseY function for FM14.
* Added parameter for DynaPDF.ReplacePattern for alignment.
* Added Schedule functions.
* Added Files.FileExtension function.
* Implemented better caching for calendar objects.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 188.8.131.52.
* Changed Windows plugin to no longer link directly to Mpr.dll and Rpcrt4.dll
* Changed Files.Mount on Windows to load required DLL dynamically, so plugin loads on older Windows versions.
* Fixed SyntaxColoring.Disable for FileMaker 14 to actually disable script colors.
* Added SyntaxColoring.CopyButton.GetEnabled and SyntaxColoring.CopyButton.SetEnabled functions to switch copy button on/off.
* Added "underscore variable name" and "tilde variable name" tags for syntax coloring.
or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.