Xojo Conferences
XDCMay2019MiamiUSA

Undo CRISIS!! (Real Studio getting started Mailinglist archive)

Back to the thread list
Previous thread: Fwd: Nebraska Ice Storm
Next thread: [ANN] Electric Butterfly Releases Stimulus 4.1 - New Universal Binary Version!


RB Database   -   tom.russell transport.alstom.com
  Undo CRISIS!!   -   tornado athenet.net
   Re: Undo CRISIS!!   -   Mark Nutter
    Re: Undo CRISIS!!   -   Terry Ford
    Re: Undo CRISIS!!   -   Tristan

Undo CRISIS!!
Date: 05.01.07 17:14 (Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:14:38 -0600 (CST))
From: tornado athenet.net
I accidentally deleted my undo menuitem that was built in and now it
doesn't work any more! Please-how do I fix it?! *Crying*

Thanks,
-Tristan

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: Undo CRISIS!!
Date: 05.01.07 19:42 (Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:42:04 -0800 (PST))
From: Mark Nutter

--- <email address removed> wrote:

> I accidentally deleted my undo menuitem that was built in and
> now it
> doesn't work any more! Please-how do I fix it?! *Crying*

Yikes, howja do that? Anyway, the simplest procedure is just to
re-install RB. Your registration should remain intact. If
you're using an older version of RB and don't have the installer
any more, you should be able to find it at ftp.realsoftware.com.

Mark Nutter

Quick and easy regex creation and debugging!
http://www.bucktailsoftware.com/products/regexplorer/

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: Undo CRISIS!!
Date: 05.01.07 20:46 (Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:46:38 -0800)
From: Terry Ford

On Jan 5, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Mark Nutter wrote:

> If you're using an older version of RB and don't have the installer
> any more, you should be able to find it at ftp.realsoftware.com.

That only works for the last two releases now. You must contact Rb to
get any earlier ones.

It's a bummer but that's the price we pay for Software Pirates.

Terry

PS. Save your installers in an archive somewhere. You never know when
you'll need them.

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

Re: Undo CRISIS!!
Date: 06.01.07 23:57 (Sat, 6 Jan 2007 16:57:33 -0600)
From: Tristan
Deleted my application's undo Menu-item-
When I press Cmd-Z it works but the menu-item no longer works.

Does that simplify the problem?

On Jan 5, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Terry Ford wrote:

> On Jan 5, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Mark Nutter wrote:
>
>> If you're using an older version of RB and don't have the installer
>> any more, you should be able to find it at ftp.realsoftware.com.
>
> That only works for the last two releases now. You must contact Rb
> to get any earlier ones.
>
> It's a bummer but that's the price we pay for Software Pirates.
>
> Terry
>
> PS. Save your installers in an archive somewhere. You never know
> when you'll need them.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
> <http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
> Search the archives of this list here:
> <http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives of this list here:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>