Xojo Developer Conference
25/27th April 2018 in Denver.
MBS Xojo Conference
6/7th September 2018 in Munich, Germany.

Re: REALproperty (Jon Ogden) (Real Studio Plugins Mailinglist archive)

Back to the thread list
Next thread: REALproperty


macosx and unix paths   -   GOLD
  Re: REALproperty (Jon Ogden)   -   Devulder jean-paul

Re: REALproperty (Jon Ogden)
Date: 29.05.13 08:42 (Wed, 29 May 2013 09:42:02 +0200)
From: Devulder jean-paul
On May 28, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Devulder jean-paul <<email address removed>> wrote:

> I want add to my class a properties with 2 parameters
>
> like:
>
> dim mc as new myclass
>
> mc.myprop(2,4) = 5

>This would be an array.

>if you want a property that has two items to it consider creating a pair.
The pair data type allows you to specify a "left" value and a "right"
value. So:

>mc.mypair = 5 : 10

>Then you refer to it as:

>Dim i as integer = mc.mypair.left

>i then would equal 5.

>The values in a pair are variants so they can hold just about any sort of
data type.

>Jon

Thanks all for your reply

I found a solution, i'm using Assigns keyword:

{ (REALproc)CellTag, REALnoImplementation,"CellTag(x as
integer,y as integer,Assigns c As Integer)" },



2013/5/28 <<email address removed>>

> Send realbasic-plugins mailing list submissions to
> <email address removed>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://lists.realsoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/realbasic-plugins
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> <email address removed>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> <email address removed>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of realbasic-plugins digest..."
>
> Today's Topics:
>
> 1. REALproperty (Devulder jean-paul)
> 2. Re: REALproperty (<email address removed>)
> 3. Re: REALproperty (Jon Ogden)
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:14:46 +0200
> From: Devulder jean-paul <<email address removed>>
> Subject: REALproperty
> To: <email address removed>
> Message-ID:
> <
> <email address removed>>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Hi all,
>
> I want add to my class a properties with 2 parameters
>
> like:
>
> dim mc as new myclass
>
> mc.myprop(2,4) = 5
>
> It's possible ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:26:53 -0500
> From: <email address removed>
> Subject: Re: REALproperty
> To: "Real Studio Plugins" <<email address removed>>
> Message-ID: <20130528.142653.015.1@SISTEMAS2>
> its a array
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Devulder jean-paul <<email address removed>>
> To: <email address removed>
> Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 16:14:46 +0200
> Subject: REALproperty
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I want add to my class a properties with 2 parameters
> >
> > like:
> >
> > dim mc as new myclass
> >
> > mc.myprop(2,4) = 5
> >
> > It's possible ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > _______________________________________________
> > Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
> > <http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
> >
> > Search the archives:
> > <http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>
> >
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:25:36 -0500
> From: Jon Ogden <<email address removed>>
> Subject: Re: REALproperty
> To: Real Studio Plugins <<email address removed>>
> Message-ID: <<email address removed>>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>
> On May 28, 2013, at 9:14 AM, Devulder jean-paul <<email address removed>> wrote:
>
> > I want add to my class a properties with 2 parameters
> >
> > like:
> >
> > dim mc as new myclass
> >
> > mc.myprop(2,4) = 5
>
> This would be an array.
>
> if you want a property that has two items to it consider creating a pair.
> The pair data type allows you to specify a "left" value and a "right"
> value. So:
>
> mc.mypair = 5 : 10
>
> Then you refer to it as:
>
> Dim i as integer = mc.mypair.left
>
> i then would equal 5.
>
> The values in a pair are variants so they can hold just about any sort of
> data type.
>
> Jon
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
> <http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>
> Search the archives:
> <http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>
> End of realbasic-plugins Digest, Vol 99, Issue 3
> ************************************************
>
_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe or switch delivery mode:
<http://www.realsoftware.com/support/listmanager/>

Search the archives:
<http://support.realsoftware.com/listarchives/lists.html>